List of Topics
SSRG International Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering (SSRG - IJECE) is a journal that publishes articles which contribute new novel experimentation and theoretical work in in all areas of electronics and communication engineering and its applications. The journal welcomes publications of high quality papers on theoretical developments and practical applications in Electronics and Communication.
Papers are solicited from, but not limited to the following topics:
- Hybrid Renewable Energy and Energy Saving
- Controllers, Drives and Machine Design
- Fuzzy and Hybrid Optimization
- Artificial Immune System
- Conditional Monitoring and Instrumentation
- Circuits and Devices
- Communication and Information Processing
- Electrical Engineering Communications
- Electromagnetic and Microwave
- Measurement and Testing
- Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Optics and Optoelectronics
- Devices and Systems
- Systems and Control Engineering
- Power Engineering
- Power Transmission
- Transmission Lines etc.
Any other topics relevant to latest trends in Electronics andCommunication Engineering.