International Conference on Emerging trends in Engineering, Science and Sustainable Technology
Erode Sengunthar Engineering College
(Affiliated to Anna University), Thudupathi Post, Perundurai, Erode – 638 057, Tamilnadu, India.
*Due to lot of authors request submission deadline has been extended.
Paper Submission Deadline
|- 15 / 02 / 2017|
Last Date of Registration
|- 16 / 02 / 2017|
|- 17, 18 / 02 / 2017|
|- College Campus|
|- Rs. 2500 / $50|
|- Rs. 3000 / $65|
|- Rs. 4000 / $115|
|- Rs. 750/-|
*Certificate will be provided to all the authors. no need to pay any additional charges.
**Note- Paid accommodations will arranged based on prior notice.
Submit your paper : email@example.com
Contact any queries : 8110000962, 8110000960, 7373648195, 7639172812
All Engineering Discipline, Computer Science, Mathematics, Management Studies, Humanities & Science, Science & Technology, Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology, **Not Limited to the above Topics, Author can submit any subject paper.
* Fee Includes Conference Bag, Lunch, Snacks, Journal Publication, etc.
* Per paper may contain four authors. If there is more number of authors, the extra author should pay Rs.500/- per head.
* Paper Template, copyrights form available in website.
* Acceptance/Rejection Letter will send as soon as possible.
* Other state/Other country authors can present their paper in absentia mode.
* Selected papers will be published in Annexure-I, Annexure-II, Science Citation Index, SCOPUS, Web of Science, Indexed journals.
|Thiru. S. Sivaprakasam||Thiru. S. Sivanandhan||Er. R. Mohan Raj|
|Dr. L. Boopathi||Dr.R.Surendiran||Dr. P. Venkateswari|
|Principal||Director of Southzone, SSRG Foundation.||Vice Principal|
All selected papers will be published in SSRG International Journals Visit our journals
Bhavani Sangameshwarar Temple:
Sangameshwarar Temple, Bhavani is about 15 kms. from Erode. Confluence of three rivers by name Cauvery, Bhavani and invisible Amudha at this pilgrimage place and termed as Mukkoodal.
1) Thindalmalai - is 5 kms from Erode
2) Chennimalai - is about 30 kms. from Erode and 12 kms from Perundurai.
Bannari Amman Temple:
Bannari Amman Temple is 75 kms away from Erode and 10 kms distance from Sathyamangalam. It is the famous temple in Erode District and situated at the bottom of the Western Ghats on the way to Mysore.
1. Bhavanisagar Dam is about 16 kms. from Sathyamangalam across the river Bhavani.
2. Kodiveri Dam is about 10 kms from Gobichettipalayam and 55 kms from Erode.
Dakshinamurthi Statue in Museum - 12th Century AD.
Address: Curator, Government Museum, Municipal Office Campus, Erode – 638 001.
The Museum was opened to the public in 1987. The important exhibits are inscription of Kongu Chola, hero stones from Bargur, Tanjore paintings, manuscripts, coins, geological objects, Kodumanal antiques and other pre-history items. It has both botanical and zoological specimens also. The Museum is known for its collection of palm-leaf manuscripts and coins.
Birds Sanctuary, Vellode:
Birds Sanctuary, Vellode is about 15 kms from Erode.
Periyar Memorial House:
Periyar Memorial House, Erode.