Three Layered Security System For Bank Locker
|International Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|© 2017 by SSRG - IJEEE Journal|
|Volume 4 Issue 4|
|Year of Publication : 2017|
|Authors : Prof.K.D.Mahajan|
Prof.K.D.Mahajan, "Three Layered Security System For Bank Locker" SSRG International Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering 4.4 (2017): 1-4.
Prof.K.D.Mahajan,(2017). Three Layered Security System For Bank Locker. SSRG International Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering 4(4), 1-4.
The value of biometrics have been realised by security system for two main purposes i.e to identify and to verify users. There are many places where only authorized people can enter and in that situation we need to identify person entering restricted areas like bank lockers, military base stations, R&D labs etc. If process of identification is performed by security guards manually, it will be difficult to identify each person. Also these processes are time consuming and there are chances of many errors. To avoid these problems we are proposing a three layered security system for bank locker based on iris recognition, fingerprint detection and OTP which will recognize the person. This is a biometric system for access control that uses the most unique characteristic of the human body, the iris and the fingerprint, employed in automated border crossings, national ID systems, etc. The proposed system will provide information of recognized person & thus controlling the access of the people into the restricted area.
1. IEEE paper on “Iris based human identification” of 2015 by Madhulika Pandey of computer science and engineering department, Amity University, Noida,,India
2. IEEE paper on “A secure personal identification system based on human retina” of 2013 by Joddat Fatima , Adeel Syed and M. Usman Akram department of Computer and Software Engineering Bahria University, Islamabad, Pakistan.
3.IEEE Paper on “A security system based on human iris identification ” of 1997 by W. W. Boles, School of Electrical and Electronic System Engineering, Queensland, University of Technology , Australia.
4. IEEE paper on “The human iris structure and its application in security system of car’’ by Sreekala.P, Victor Jose, assistant professor, Electrical and Electronics Dept. kanjirapally.
5. IEEE paper on “A Broad Survey on Fingerprint Recognition Systems” by Subba Reddy Borra and G. Jagadeeswar Reddy.
6. IEEE paper on “Fingerprint Recognition for Person Identification and Verification Based on Minutiae Matching” by Mouad.M.H.Ali and Vivek Mahale.
7. IEEE paper on “Fingerprint Recognition Techniques and its Applications” by Priyanka.
8. IEEE paper on “Physical Authentication using Random Number Generated (RNG) Keypad based on One Time Pad (OTP) Concept” by Herny Ramadhani Mohd Husny Hamid and Norhaiza Ya Abdullah.
9.Gorazd Vrcek Peter Peer Computer Vision Laboratory, Faculty of Computer and Information Science, “Iris based human verification system”, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia.
10. A.Mallikarjuna and S. Madhuri, “Biometric security techniques for iris recognition system”, International Journal of Research in Computer and Communication Technology, Vol 2, Issue 8, August 2013.
Iris recognition and detection, Fingerprint recognition and detection, One Time Password support.