Special Issues Proposal
SSRG International Journals encourages academicians to organize the National / International conferences in association with SSRG in the name of special issues on common topics of interest.
General Information of the Special Issues:
• Proposals from academicians significantly involved and recognized in their field will be considered.
• Proposals from honorable members of the Review and associated Boards of SSRG are acceptable.
• Guest editors can eligible to co-publish the special issue with SSRG.
• Guest editors are eligible to apply for SSRG Research activities & programs.
Proposals should contain:
• Name of the organizer / Institute / University / etc. and details.
• Title of the special issue.
• Set out the importance of the area and topics that the special issue will focus on.
• Explain the anticipated contribution of the special issue in advancing understanding in this area.
• Indicate the time-scale in which the special issue could be produced ( paper writing, reviewing, and submission of final copies to SSRG ) assuming the proposal is accepted.
Submit your proposal to: firstname.lastname@example.org