SSRG Academic Awards is to celebrate and felicitate the excellence, reputation and exemplary work in the field of Education and research in a spectacular style. This Award showcases the high academic goals and outstanding achievements through innovation, leadership, dedication and commitment towards learning. SSRG Academic Awards will be the proof of your credibility.
Nomination for various Awards
Greetings from Seventh Sense Research Group, a registered Non profitable organisation serves in the areas of Research publication, Organising conferences, Research and Development.
From this year SSRG announces Regional level, non-monetary award to recognize the outstanding people. SSRG invites nominations for the below awards from Educational institutions, Universities, Research centres etc. The awards are proposed to be presented in any international conferences organised by SSRG.
- Nominee is requested not to pay any money for this nomination as the committee doesn‘t charges anything for nomination.
- The relevant supporting documents should be submitted by email.
- The award may be presented to the deserving individual/body at the ceremony. However the awards committee may also decide not to give out the award in any given year if, in their discretion, there are no deserving candidates nominated.
- The decision of the Jury will be final. Nominees have no right to claim the award and No further arguments shall happen.
Award Committee verifies the information provided by you to us. We are closely in line with the data integrity and perfection. Please provide all the substantial documents required for the moving forward in the Regional level awards with your nomination. All the information provided by you to us will be confidentially dealt with and acted upon. Misleading or wrong information may strictly lead to disqualification.
|Sno||Award Title||Qualification||Eligibility criteria|
|1||SSRG’s Best Academic Researcher||Master Degree in Science or Engg., or above||Research scholar, Pursuing PhD|
|2||SSRG Best Teaching Faculty||Master Degree in Science or Engg., or above||Prof / A. Prof|
|3||SSRG Best Administrator||HoD / Dean / VP / Principal/ CEO|
|4||SSRG Best women Scientist||Ph.D||Only woman candidate|
|5||SSRG Mentor||Ph.D with guideship||For both sex|
|6||Life Time Achievement||Those who have outstanding record in their service|
The selection board will be assigned by SSRG which would include representation from eminent educationalists.
Criteria for selection
- The achievement of the nominee in the relevant field should be clearly documented
- Preference should be given to those who have come up in life after a great deal of struggle and adversity.
- All the application should be completely filled and sent before 30th sep 2019.
- A declaration along with the Institutional head’s attestation is mandatory.
The Award will be received personally by the awardees. Award will be presented in any national/International conference organised by SSRG.
|Type of Award||:||Regional level|
|Sponsored by||:||Seventh Sense Research Group®|
|Award consists of||:||A Memento, Certification and lifetime membership by SSRG®|
|Mode of Nomination||:||by email|
|Date of opening||:||15th Oct 2019|
|Date of closing||:||15th Nov 2019|
|Attachments||:||Current CV, Guide ship details, previously received award details,
International conference/Publication details and any other achievements.
|No. of nominations||:||Maximum 3 nominations in each category per Institute
One Individual can nominate for 3 categories
Download the awards applications
- Nomination for various Awards best academic researcher
- Nomination for various Awards best administrator
- Nomination for various Awards best mentor
- Nomination for various Awards best teaching faculty
- Nomination for various Awards best women scientist
- Nomination for various Awards lifetime achiver award