Join as an Editor
We pleased you to be a part of Seventh Sense Research Group® journals as an editorial board member or reviewer and requested you to read the terms and conditions kindly.
Being on the editorial board or a reviewer of a journal is truly productive, pleasant, and prestigious, which helps add-on to the scientific world through the ways and guidelines given by experts in the relevant fields. Though it is time-consuming and often unobserved, some important rewards make the editorial board members/reviewers worthwhile. You will be entitled following benefits while working with us as an editorial board member/reviewer of the journal.
- Enforced to read carefully various manuscripts in your area of importance and interest. This is the way you are routinely forced to keep yourself up-to-date while checking and suggesting the changes in the manuscript.
- Helps to add in and provides a better way to create your identity as a well-known expert in your field and may lead to increased invitations to speak at conferences or demand for invited research of your specialized area.
- Shape and decide the urgent ways as required with changing societal needs.
- Ideas and subject inputs may help in arranging special issues as per topics of your interest and choice.
- Gives you a position of leadership in your research community.
We need our editorial board members and reviewers to be key figures in their professions to have some experience in publishing articles. A reviewer's comment decides the acceptance or rejection of an article so they play an important role in the peer-review process. All the members are requested to test out the articles submitted to them without any bias to increase our journals' quality. There is no hard and fast rule to analyze an article, and it depends upon the worthiness, quality, and originality. The following points must be remembered while verifying the article
- Detailed examination and relevance of the article as per author guidelines.
- Careful examination of purposes and objectives of the work carried out.
- Correctness of the conclusions and recommendations along with up-to-date references.
- Copyediting and proofreading of the manuscripts in accordance with publishing standards especially with grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Coverage areas of the manuscript in relevance with the scopes of journals.
- Plagiarism-related issues if any.
- Give some suggestions based on the structure of the manuscript.
- In general, there is no limit for the maximum inputs.
The acceptance of the following terms and conditions confirms your appointment as a member on the editorial board or reviewer of Seventh Sense Research Group journals.
- Your appointment is initially for two years.
- You are expected to observe carefully the general policies, code of ethics, and practices of the Seventh Sense Research Group Publications, which may change from time to time based on expansion plans for the improvement in the quality of the journal system.
- You agree to display your name on the SSRG Journal website.
It is expected that you will complete the term as stated. This agreement may be terminated at any time based on following conditions.
- Lack of mutual understanding on common aspects as per the policies of Seventh Sense Research Group.
- Repetitive unsatisfactory performance of the assigned work.