Special Issues Proposal
SSRG International Journals encourages academicians to organize National / International conferences in association with SSRG in the name of special issues on common topics of interest.
General Information of the Special Issues:
- Proposals from academicians significantly involved and recognized in their field will be considered.
- Proposals from honorable members of the Review and associated Boards of SSRG are acceptable.
- Guest editors can eligible to co-publish the special issue with SSRG.
- Guest editors are eligible to apply for SSRG Research activities & programs.
Proposals should contain:
- Name of the organizer/ Institute/University/etc. and details.
- Tittle of the special issue
- Set out the importance of the area and topics that the special issue will focus on;
- Explain the anticipated contribution of the special issue in advancing understanding in this area;
- Indicate the time-scale in which the special issue could be produced (paper writing, reviewing, and submission of final copies to SSRG) assuming the proposal is accepted.