|SSRG International Journal of Communication and Media Science (SSRG-IJCMS) is a double blind peer reviewed International Journal that provides rapid publication (within a month) of articles in all areas of Communication and Media Science. The journal welcomes publications of high quality papers on theoretical developments and applications in Communication and Media Science. Original research papers, state-of-the-art reviews, and high quality technical notes are invited for publications.
|E-ISSN :||2349 - 641X|
|Publication Frequency :||6 Issue per Year|
|Publisher :||Seventh Sense Research Group (SSRG)|
|Paper Submission id :||ijcmsSSRG@outlook.com|
|Impact Factor :||0.823|
Features & Benefits of IJCMS Authors:
- Fast & Easy paper publishing process.
- IJCMS provides individual “Digital Object Identifier (DOI) ” number to each published paper.
- IJCMS provides “Hard copy of Journal” to Authors.
- IJCMS provides individual "Hard copy of Certificate” to all Authors.
- IJCMS provides individual "Soft copy of Certificate” to all Authors.
- Universities, Colleges, Institute, etc. can subscribe the hard copy of the magazine in annual basis.