The peer-review process is double-blinded: the identity of the peer reviewers to the authors and the author's identity to the reviewers unrevealed.
The editorial Board Member is a vital part of the SSRG International Journal. The crucial role of a journal editor is to promote scholarship in the specialist field associated with the journal whilst also promoting the journal as the best journal to publish in.
R & D Team
SSRG has an exclusive and robust research team for evaluating technical excellence and developing new products that require society well fare.
Seventh Sense Research Group® (SSRG) is a registered independent organisation that delivers support and services to education professionals and researchers worldwide by publishing some international open-access journals.
We aim to provide a high-level platform where cutting-edge advancements in Arts, Engineering, Humanities, Science & Technology, Current primary research outputs, and key achievements can be disseminated & shared;
To report progress in the respective field, discuss hot topics, areas of interest, challenges, and prospects in field development, and consider human and environmental well-being and ethics in all domains;
To encourage research breakthroughs and innovations that are of profound economic and social importance, enabling them to reach advanced international standards and become a new productive force, thereby changing the world, benefiting humanity, and creating a new future.
We are interested in:
(1) News & Highlights -- This section covers news from a global perspective and includes updates on the issues of deep concern;
(2) Views & Comments -- This section deals with raising academic debates in the research community, encouraging people to express new ideas and providing a platform for the comments on some comprehensive issues;
(3) Research -- This section reports on outstanding research results in the form of research articles, reviews, perspectives, and short communications regarding critical global issues, and so on.
All manuscripts must be prepared in English and are subject to a rigorous and fair peer-review process. Accepted papers will immediately appear online and will be open to access by all. The contents of our SSRG published on the disciplines covered by the thirty divisions:
- Agriculture & Environmental Science
- Applied Chemistry
- Applied Physics
- Biotech Trends and Technology
- Ceramic Technology
- Chemical Engineering Research
- Civil Engineering
- Communication and Media Science
- Computer Organization Trends
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Trends and Technology
- Economics and Management Studies
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Engineering Trends and Technology
- Geoinformatics and Geological Science
- Humanities and Social Science
- Industrial Engineering
- Material Science and Engineering
- Mathematics Trends and Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Science
- Mobile Computing and Application
- Nursing and Health Science
- P2P Network Trends and Technology
- Pharmacy and Biomedical Engineering
- Polymer and Textile Engineering
- Thermal Engineering Research
- Veterinary Science
- VLSI & Signal Processing