Study on Implementation of Hedge Algebra Based Controller in Real Systems
|International Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|© 2016 by SSRG - IJEEE Journal|
|Volume 3 Issue 11|
|Year of Publication : 2016|
|Authors : Trung K.Ngo, Cong H. Nguyen, Tan D.Vu|
How to Cite?
Trung K.Ngo, Cong H. Nguyen, Tan D.Vu, "Study on Implementation of Hedge Algebra Based Controller in Real Systems," SSRG International Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, vol. 3, no. 11, pp. 15-19, 2016. Crossref, https://doi.org/10.14445/23488379/IJEEE-V3I11P103
In control theory, a fuzzy logic controller has been used to control an object with the lack of information. In recent years, being considered as a new approach to fuzzy logic calculations, Hedge Algebra has remarkably succeeded in the field of control. According to designers’ experiences, a Hedge Algebra based Controller (HAC) is capable of dealing with a variety of objects. This paper demonstrates one of the first implementations of HACapplied to a real object in control area.Results of the experiment show high potential of applications of HAC in reality.
Fuzzy logic controller, Hedge algebra theory, Hedge algebra based controller, non-linear, experiment with real object.
1. Cong Cuong Bui, Hoang Phuong Nguyen, Doan PhuocNguyen,Xuan Minh Phan, Van Hy Chu (1999), “Fuzzy andApplication”, Science and TechnicsPublishing house.
2. Cong Nguyen Huu, Trung Ngo Kien, Duy Nguyen Tien, Ha Le Thi Thu (2010), “A research on parabolic trough solar collector system control based on hedge algebra”, The 11th International Conference on Control, Automation, Robotics and Vision (ICARCV), pp. 715 - 720.
3. Cuong Nguyen Duy (2008), Advanced Controllers for Electromechanical motion Systems, The thesis of doctor at the University of Twente, The Netherlands.
4. Ho N.C., Wechler W. (1990), “An algebraic approach to structure of sets linguistic truth values”, Fuzzy sets and systems, 35, pp. 218 - 293.
5. Ho Nguyen Cat, KhangDinh Tran, Viet Le Xuan (2002), “Fuzziness measure, quantified semantic mapping and interpolative method of approximate reasoning in medical expert systems”, Journal of computer science and cybernetics, 18 (3), pp. 237 - 252
6. Ho N. C., Lan V. N., Viet L. X. (2008), “Optimal hedgealgebra- based controller: Design and application”, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 159(8), pp.968-989.
7. TrungKien Ngo, DuyTien Nguyen, Tuan Quoc Duong, Huy Ngoc Vu, Tan Duc Vu (2013), “Using hedge algebra to control varied parameter object”, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering: Intelligent Technologies and Engineering Systems, Springer New York, Vol. 234, pp. 429 - 436.
8. TrungKien Ngo (2014), Application The study of improving the Hedge algebra based controller for non-linear object, the thesis of doctor at Thai NguyenUniversity, Vietnam.