Presentation Testing Approaches of Web Function and Significance of WAN Simulation in Recital Testing
|International Journal of Computer Science and Engineering|
|© 2016 by SSRG - IJCSE Journal|
|Volume 3 Issue 1|
|Year of Publication : 2016|
|Authors : Dr. F.G.Linh Nguyen, Thanh Mai|
How to Cite?
Dr. F.G.Linh Nguyen, Thanh Mai, "Presentation Testing Approaches of Web Function and Significance of WAN Simulation in Recital Testing," SSRG International Journal of Computer Science and Engineering , vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 13-16, 2016. Crossref, https://doi.org/10.14445/23488387/IJCSE-V3I1P104
In today’s epoch of internet the majority of the applications residential is moreover web applications or web boundary is provided to the applications. In whichever of the belongings it’s very a large amount critical for developers of such applications to recognize how their submission behaves in excess of the internet. This paper gives an assessment on an assortment of approaches worn to test the presentation of web submission. This paper begins with recitation various approaches in presentation testing of web application. Afterward it explains the consequence of WAN simulation in presentation taxing. WAN simulation can be explain in the range of wide variety of web application that can be explain clearly in this paper.
Presentation Testing, WAN simulation, Latency, Bandwidth, package defeat.
1. Dr. Ramakanth Kumar P., Kalpan Bhargav, A Survey on Performance Testing Approaches of Web Application and Importance of WAN Simulation in Performance Testing, International Journal on Computer Science and Engineering, Vol. 4 No. 05 May 2012.
2. Kunhua Zhu Junhui Fu Yancui Li,” Research the performance testing and performance improvement strategy in web application”, 2nd international Conference on Education Technology and Computer, v2 328-332, 2012.
3. Hemanta Kumar Kalita and Manoj K. Nambiar,”Designing WANem: A Wide Area Network Emulator tool”, IEEE 2011, 978-1-4244-8953-4, 2011.
4. Chris Dennet, Abdennour El Rhalibi, Madjib Merabti. ”Framework for Distributed Network Simulation and State Propagation”, Development in E-systems Engineering, IEEE, 2010, 978-0-76950-4160-0.
5. Shobu Wang, Xangyu Meng, Tongwen Chen, ”Wide Area Control of Power Systems Through Delayed Network Communication”, IEEE transactions on Control System Technology,2011,1063-6536, 2011.