Summary of Important Items when submitting a manuscript
- Be certain that your manuscript contains suitable material for the journal. Out-of-scope articles will be returned to authors without review. Please read the Aims & Scope of the journal.
- Please read the web page on Publishing Ethics.
- Please provide a cover letter explaining the contribution of the manuscript.
- Grammar, spelling, and accuracy are considered the most important screening criterion. If your manuscript contains errors in English, it will be returned.
- Manuscripts, which do not meet the novelty, significance, and competence criteria (Aims & Scope of the journal), will be returned to authors at any stage, at the discretion of the Editor.
- References must follow the format as stipulated in our template. Your manuscript will be returned if the format of the references is not correct.
- Ensure that figures are adequately labeled (coordinates, scale bar, orientation) and the resolution is sufficient for publication scale.
- Choose the appropriate article type (Research, Application, Review or Short Note articles – see Aims & Scope). Ensure your manuscript falls within the word limit for the article type that you choose. Please note: maximum word count is based on the text, excluding abstract, keywords, references, and captions.
- If you are submitting a revised manuscript, clearly address, point-by-point, the comments provided by the reviewers. This includes any request for improvements in English.
- Briefly, the format of your manuscript must be:
a) In a word processing format (i.e. MS Word or LaTeX during the submission). Do not submit the revised manuscript in a portable document format(PDF).
b) single column
c) double spaced lines
d) line numbers
e) adhere to the reference format standard for the journal
f) figures and tables must be properly labeled during the submission process.